Site icon St Francis of Assisi Parkview


St Francis Parkview began as a chapelry of St George’s Parktown in 1922.

The original community met in what is now the Ellis Herbert Hall.

It officially became a parish in 1927 but the existing church was only built in the 1940s .

Various additions  such as the Frank Clark Hall have been made over time resulting in a property with good facilities and which serves as a valuable resource to the Parkview community.


Exit mobile version