St Francis Fun Run at the Johannesburg Zoo- 16 September 2017
Bring your grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, friends family, neighbors, teachers and colleagues. Everyone is welcome as we celebrate the life of St Francis of Assisi and spend time with Gods lovely animals!
Join us bright and early on the 16th of September as we welcome Spring with a family 5K Fun Run/Walk at the Johannesburg Zoo. There will also be a 200m walk for the little ones which will start at 9:30am
Pre-sale tickets can be bought from the Parish office on weekday mornings or after church at R60 for children and spectators, and R120 for adults while tickets will cost R200 on the day.
To contact the parish office call 011 646 2660
We will be selling food and drinks on the day, but encourage you to bring your blanket and picnic basket and enjoy the morning with the family. You can also order a picnic combo for R50 which will include a cold drink and a boerie roll – last order for pre-sold combo’s will be taken a week before the event.
Rules and Regulations of the Zoo
- The Zoo does not allow any balls or balloons as this could end up in the animal enclosures and get eaten by the animals.
- The Zoo does not allow bicycles, scooters, skateboards or any other rides of a similar nature in the Zoo for the safety of our visitors and our animals.
- Musical activities must be communicated with the Zoo’s Venues’ Department and be approved by Zoo Management prior to being held, due to animal sensitivity considerations.
- Certain noise types are a disturbance to the animals and are not allowed in the Zoo.
- All entertainment activities must be approved by management. Management has the right to decline a function due to its nature and entertainment.
- The public is not allowed to feed the animals.
- The Johannesburg Zoo will not be liable for any incidents/ accidents or loss or damage to private property. All equipment left at our venues will be done so at your own risk.
Johannesburg Zoo does not take responsibility for responsibility for any loss or damages
- If Injuries occur during your function the Johannesburg Zoo will not be held liable.
- No person is allowed in the Zoo after 22h00 for security reasons.
- The Johannesburg Zoo roads are private roads and are subject to National Road Laws
- No golf carts allowed in the Johannesburg Zoo